7.4

2007 Ford Fusion engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Fusion:

2007 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Aug 132007

Fusion 6-cyl

When activating the cruise control on a brand new 07 sel AWD 3.0 Fusion the gas pedal had a dead range of about half way and could not get acceleration. Took my foot off the pedal and the drivetrain " clunked " when I put my foot back on the pedal. The wrench symbol illuminated and I had to pull off the highway due to no acceleration. After I turned off the engine and checked the fuses, engine compartment for anything obvious I re-started the engine and the wrench light went off and everything was fine. Imagine being in traffic unable to move.

- Eaton, NY, USA