2008 Ford Fusion seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Fusion:

2008 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Jan 132009

Fusion

I was driving home from work on rt. 511or lorain street in oberlin, Ohio. The light on lorain and S. pleasant was flashing. I had the yellow flashing light I was driving 35 the speed limit and a girl with her two children did not stop for her red light and I hit her T-bone. My airbags did not deploy and my seatbelt did not lock. This forced me to grip the steering wheel with my hands and as I did this I bruised my arms, chest from the steering wheel trauma. I raised up from the seat and hit the top of my knees and they are bruised. I was taken by ambulance to the nearest hospital for treatment and release. I missed 3 days of work and still have pain in my muscles and trauma to my body. I have contacted Ford Motor Co. For their response. I feel I should be compensated due to my injuries and missing work. And if I had been driving on a highway and this happened I could have been hurt worse or thrown through the windshield. There was extensive damage to my car and I have a rental for over two weeks I have to drive. I would like someone to check into Ford Motor Co. I will seek legal counsel if this is not resolved.

- South Amherst, OH, USA