2008 Ford Fusion suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Fusion:

2008 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Apr 222016

Cracking and creaking underneath when temp outside is above about 70 degrees, very loud, possible struts, when turning wheel left or right also very loud creak or pop. I looked online and there are 100's of these issues reported. This has to be a recall, safety issue

- Medina, OH, USA

Feb 102016

I had my 2008 Ford Fusion SE checked out due to the rear tires were going bald. I have put 6 tires on the rear til the bodyshop put it on a light and said there was a bend in my knuckle assembly and my lower rear passenger control arm was slightly bent. My steering wheel turns to the left while driving and the wheel are straight. My back to tires needless to say bow out, and I continuously buy tires because the parts and labor are over $1000. Also the passenger airbag cover is loose and im afraid tht the airbag will pop while im driving.

- Florence, SC, USA