Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't

2010 Ford Fusion accessories - interior problems

2010 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Apr 252011

Fusion 4-cyl

My vehicle came with the standard cloth floor mats, but my dealer "threw in" the factory rubber ones from another Fusion free of charge. I've had my vehicle a little over a year now and twice I have had a sticking accelerator pedal. The floor mat creeps forward and will sometimes catch the accelerator pedal just right and keep the pedal at whatever throttle setting it was last at. This has never caused any real problems for me, but I feel that it is important that Ford mo co be made aware of this and either encourage dealers to not exchange the floor mats, or to install some sort of holding mechanism to keep the rubber mats from interfering with the accelerator pedal.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Mar 142010

2010 Ford Fusion hybrid. Floor mat as installed at dealer jammed against accelerator. Driver was able to stop the vehicle and correct the problem by unstacking deep weather floor mats from regular floor mat.

- Lubec, ME, USA

Nov 302009

At times I am unable to read any information in the instrument cluster area. Instruments are covered by a dark plastic and when the sun shines in the area of the instruments, you can not see them. My concern is the speed I am traveling.

- Torrance, CA, USA