2.3

2010 Ford Fusion drivetrain problems

2010 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Oct 292010

Fusion

No crashes or injuries yet! I drive a 2006 Ford Fusion>>> well driving down the highway while on cruise control the cruise control totally stops and it the speed when from 70 down to I don't know what right away.. the reason I don't know is because the odometer error came up causing the speedometer to stop working. And to add to the confusion... the starter stopped working... all this happened on the day my dad died leaving me without a car to see my family which live 200 miles away...

- Maryville, MO, USA