2.0

2010 Ford Fusion electrical problems

2010 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Jul 092013

Fusion

The car began to stall on the freeway, so I had to drive it off the freeway after it had turned off twice. The first time, it went off in the middle of the freeway as I luckily veered to the side and no one was hurt. I took it to be serviced. It turns out there was a faulty throttle control: The throttle actuator was stuck closed (P2111), and also would get stuck open (P2112). This must have happened while I was on the freeway. The auto service center ran the tests and tested my vehicle after replacing that throttle assembly and now my car runs back to normal. Also, my rear parking aid back up tone is out of order. Sometimes it just beeps constantly and there is nothing behind the vehicle. It seems to be working in order, but once in a while it does that.

- Tracy, CA, USA