- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 24 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 103,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: