CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.

2011 Ford Fusion wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

2011 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Nov 212013

Fusion 6-cyl

Began having problems with this vehicle the second month after purchase. The first incident was steering wheel locked and I could not control the direction of the car. I ended up on the left side of the road off the shoulder before I could stop it. It happened on several occasions. Car dies for no reason. I end up having it towed or restarted by charging battery. The battery always has a full charge. Also I have been shopping and get in the car to start it and it will not start. Door handles would not work from inside. Windows would not open. Had to force window down enough to open from the outside. Had front door handle assemble replaced had transfer case resealed horrible smell, new tires 3 times since it was purchased had rear drive shaft replaced, fuel pump replaced had taken it to Ford just recently for what I deemed was computer problems, of course they could not find anything wrong. I was told by my mechanic the last time I had new tires put on the car that I would need new rims soon. The rims are eroding from the inside out. I have several invoices for work that was done and a few more I can't locate at this time. I would like to send them all to you. Purchase car 12/1/12.

- Gales Ferry, CT, USA