2012 Ford Fusion fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Fusion:

2012 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Jul 062012

Fusion S 2.5L 4 cyl

I bought a BRAND NEW 2012 Ford Fusion. I researched for months and didn't see any problems with the highly rated car. I bought the car and 7 days, 400 miles later my car stalled and the wrench light came on. I had my BRAND NEW car towed to the dealership where it sat for two days. They then called me and said my car was done and that they had replace the throttle body. The tech assured me that this wouldn't be a problem in the future but I have no confidence in that assurance. I am not safe in my new car, I was almost hit from behind with my 11 month old daughter and my 2 month old niece in the car. I am disgusted with the fact that I put 10,000 dollars down on a car that is not safe or reliable. Ford needs to recall the throttle body this is a severe safety issue and I will make sure all future fusion purchasers are aware of this joke of a vehicle.

- , Tualatin, OR, USA