- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
Worst 2012 Fusion transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks when shifting15
- hesitates between shifts, slams into gear, surges12
- transmission half shaft leak2
- anti-freeze in tranmission fluid1
- car shipped with low transmission fluid1
- poor acceleration/stalls1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.