- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 23,093 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem