- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 7 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 15 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 16 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?