- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Ford Fusion (Page 2 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 36,197 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.