2015 Ford Fusion accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Fusion:

2015 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Nov 012015

When my petite wife sits in the passenger seat the airbag remains off. She is 5'1, approximately 100lbs. The dealer stated the car was designed that way and did not want to look into the issue. We had the same problem with our 2010 Subaru legacy, though I never reported it. Is this correct" are the front passenger airbags for this car designed and tested not to go off for someone her size"

- Ridgefield, NJ, USA

Sep 152015

I rented a Ford Fusion in pittsburg for 10 days. It had electric seats that were very difficult to position to a comfortable position. I am 62 years old and have travelled extensively for the last 8 years, so I am used to rentals and air travel risks. From the 2nd day in the Fusion, I was feeling a pain in my right leg ( calf). When I returned home in nh 10 days later, I went to see my doctor who sent me for an ultrasound which found the incidence of the dvt. I am under treatment now and am ok, but am concerned that the ergonomics of some vehicles may be contributory to certain illness for humans. Wanted to report so the incidence of dvt to specific models with electrics seats could be tracked down and included in future safety recommendations. I searched the literature and internet and did not find any mention of an association of dvt with Fusion, but it conceivably could be related to any electric seat manufacturer.

- Raymond, NH, USA