4.7

2016 Ford Fusion suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Fusion:

2016 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Jul 062016

Fusion

I bought my 2016 Fusion in January so it is 6 months old. I was driving down the road and had complete brake failure with no prior problems on this brand new car ! I had to use the emergency brake to slow down my car and eventually stop. Also there is a problem with the rear-end suspension, every time I hit a bump no matter how small, it "tosses" my car to the right. This is very frustrating as I have a new car that I do not feel safe driving that was expensive to buy, but wanted a safe car to Transport my newborn in.

- Buckeye Lake, OH, USA