6.1

2015 Ford Fusion Energi miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi:

2015 Ford Fusion Energi Owner Comments

Sep 192015

Fusion Energi

The first time this happened I was sitting at a red light and then when I went to engage (put foot on gas pedal) to move forward the car, the car just stood still. I put the car in park and started the process again and then moved forward. The next day, I was driving in traffic, from 15 mph to 0 mph, stop and go traffic. (story of my life) from being in the break position to engaging(put foot on gas pedal) to go the vehicle wouldn't move forward. I put the car in park and back into drive and it still wouldn't engage, then the emergency brake indicator came on and also collision light came on. I tried the gas again to move forward and the car stuttered. I put the car back into park and shut down the car, I did this 3 times until all the warning lights went off. My goal was to get my car out of the middle lane in horrific traffic. The car finally moved forward, it then happened again 5 minutes later, when I was turning onto a street. I shut the car off, this time it was 2 X. this happened on Saturday and on Monday morning I called Ford to bring in my vehicle. That same day Ford service said they can not find a problem, I told them to keep it there and gave permission for them to drive it more to see if it happens. At this time I am in fear of driving that vehicle, I drive a lot of miles in all situations, and I do not trust the car at this time. I am still waiting to hear back from service.....

- Staten Island, NY, USA