2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Mar 152013

Fusion Hybrid 4-cyl

When I am on major highway doing speed limit all the sudden the car acts like it wants to stall a yellow wrench symbol comes on very scary happens quit frequently lately. I googled this problem and it seems quite a few owners have the same situation I am reading its a bad throttle body am having it serviced to see if that is the case sure does sound like it. I looked for a recall for it but seems there is none and that's not so good. I love this car but don't want to have to hock my house to pay for repairs or get hurt because of a limp home notice or worse be rear ended. Please let me know of any recalls so I can get this fixed.

- Bealeton , VA, USA