2.5

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Aug 242014

Fusion Hybrid 4-cyl

While routinely flipping the visor down during driving to block late day sun, the visor came unlatched from right side holder blocking my view while driving. It is a two handed operation to get it back into the clip. This is obviously not safe since you need at least one hand to drive. It almost completely blocks my vision until I get it re attached. This is not the first time this has happened and unfortunately I forget that it happens consistently. I have been very reluctant to use my sun visor. I am not an engineer but the upside down U shaped clip that holds the visor in place just does not work. The same thing happens on the passenger side. My other cars do not have this problem.

- Soquel, CA, USA