2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Apr 302011

Fusion Hybrid

I obviously have a LEMON but the worst part is FORD does NOT CARE!!! My car shakes and vibrates terribly and they can not fix it despite numerous trips to the dealership shop. I have now learned that FORD is aware of this problem but they don't know how to fix it. According to them, I just have to live with this problem until such time that they find a fix and then they will announce a recall...say what? So, I asked the FORD Rep.."what am I supposed to do as I can't drive my car this way".....the other end of the line at FORD went silent. The FORD rep had no answer, just said that I don't qualify for any help from FORD. Don't waste your money on this car as if you have the problems I am having, FORD will not help you at all! Shame on you FORD!!!!!!

- , Palm Springs, CA, USA