2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Dec 112014

Fusion Hybrid 4-cyl

The design of these windshield wipers is a concern to me. In moderate rains, at moderate speeds (45-50 mph) visibility is poor due to the way the wipers move from outside to inside, leaving a large portion of the windshield "unwiped" for a longer period of time. However, today at freeway speed, there was a sudden downpour. My wife had the wipers on high, and there was nearly zero clear visibility through the windshield because of the way the wipers were wiping. She was fortunate that an accident did not occur. I did a quick search on the internet, and we are not the only ones to notice this. Something needs to be done to correct this safety issue.

- San Jose, CA, USA