8.3

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

May 102013

Fusion Hybrid

II am writing to you because I have become very displeased with the Ford Fusion hybrid (VIN): 3fa6polu3dr265494 purchased from jim hudson Ford located in lexington, South Carolina on February 19, 2013. My reasoning for purchasing the Fusion hybrid was because of it available safety features and gas mileage I expected to received then advertised as 40 mph. In so many ways I have been pleased with the safety features provided on the Fusion, especially the forward sensing, forward collision warning, cross lane alert, voice activated telephone, radio and navigation system. The car handles well and most important both my spouse and I are comfortable with it's handling. Now my dilemma! thus far there have been at least ten recalls pertaining to the Ford Fusion, not all applies to my specific vehicle, however there have been enough to give me concern about driving the vehicle on any extended trip. I have expressed my concerns to the representative at jim hudson Ford where I take my car for service but being told if something happen while you are on a trip any Ford dealer would assist was no relief. Both my wife and I are in our mid-seventies, have mobility issues and reliability, safety and a peace of mind are important! I need a car I can depend on not just one with some great safety features that have been nullified due to pending recalls. I feel this car no longer represent to me the car I assumed I was purchasing and even-though it may still be safe to drive I no longer have the confidence, nor do I any longer feel comfortable when behind the wheel.

- West Columbia, SC, USA