4.5

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Nov 012015

Fusion Hybrid

Driver side rear bliss sensor will either indicate a vehicle is present when nothing is there or fail to indicate a vehicle is in the blind spot when present. Due to this failure, it creates a safety hazard due to driver not seeing the car and the bliss light is not on even though a car is there. Problem started around November of 2015 and I showed dealer videos of problem and dealer said no error codes so cannot fix.

- Deer Park, NY, USA

Aug 262015

Fusion Hybrid

I have an 2014 Ford Fusion hybrid. After reading all of the complaints from other drivers, I want to be pro active and find out what part, exactly is on back order for so many years. As an ase certified (re-certified) technicion, a.a..S degree auto mechanics and a.a.S. degree in diagnostics (1989). Now, how do I protect my wife while in the passenger seat? 2013 Ford Fusion. The NHTSA campaign number: 14V597000 (air bags, seat belts); Jun 16, 2015 please advise me, and since all I need is the part...go get one off the assembly line. I just love my Fusion hybrid and I refuse to give it up. I purchased it at the dealership for an on line custom built to my specifications and the thing is loaded. I don't want to say, I don't care who dies in my Fusion, as long its not me. So, you don't need to ensure I won't die just make sure I can purchase this part from the dealer or part store. Many thanks, barrie, gysgt, U.S.M.C., dale city, Virginia

- Woodbridge, VA, USA