8.0

1996 Ford Mustang engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Ford Mustang:

1996 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Jun 062009

Mustang

Going down the road, the car suddenly seems to lose power and dies. I have to pull over as best I can, put the car in park and turn the ignition off. I restart the car immediately with no problem and get back on the road. Several blocks down, it happens again!! I have to be sure to stay out of traffic because I do not know when it will stop again. God Forbid it happens at a busy intersection!! Sometimes I feel like setting fire to it!!

- , Roswell, NM, USA