1998 Ford Mustang steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Mustang:

1998 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 102004

Mustang 6-cyl

I've also seeked legal advice, and they advised me that I was frauded, and that I do have a case, however they couldn't further assist me due to the fact my insurance company paid off my loan on the vehicle, and that the vehicle is no longer in my possession. Now that everything has been said, my question to you is, is there anything that I can further do as a consumer"?" please advise. Thank you for your assistance, iva D. oklobdzija. Most ofour comments are missing.

- Pacifica , CA, USA