8.0

2000 Ford Mustang fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Mustang:

2000 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

May 162007

Mustang 3.2 V6

I cannot fill my gas tank in under ten minutes! The pump continuously shuts off for every 5 cents of gas that goes in. I have tried several different gas stations before I realized this was a serious problem. I am fairly certain it is the fuel tank vapor venting system. I was going to replace the vent tube, but when I was told it would cost me $500 to $600 I decided the hell with it.

- , Houston, TX, USA