- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2001 Ford Mustang
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2001 Mustang seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs/ cruise control no longer works1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal24
- NHTSA: Seat Belts8
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor5
- NHTSA: Air Bags4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.