- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2002 Ford Mustang
Worst 2002 Mustang electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies quickly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.