2003 Ford Mustang body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Mustang:

2003 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

May 242008

Mustang GT 4.6L

I guess I'm not the only one having problems with the paint peeling back to the Primer. I have seen a car the same color as mine while I was walking into UNO's and seen that he had the same paint peeling as me. And only on the Hood. I guess there was no recall on it? That's why I was here looking to see if Ford would repaint the hood at least. Maybe it was my fault going too fast on a windy day? I don't know. But 'Im sure it wasn't Ford's fault. I stopped putting my car in shows because of the hood looking like sh*t. I put a lot of money into the car and the last thing I should put money into is a well taken care of paint job. It was a choice of the New Mustang or Camaro to buy this year and I took the Camaro.. Not just because of the hood. But just because I never ever had a problem with my previous 3 Camaros. And my first Mustang I'm getting Screwed I see.. Looks like its gonna cost me more money just to sell it, I couldn't sell it to someone looking like that... Anyone have a nice after market hood for sale? Maybe Carbon Fiber?

- , Chester, VA, USA