8.0

1. can't be repaired, has been in shop 4 times! (1 reports)
2003 Ford Mustang suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Mustang:

2003 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

May 102003

Mustang

This is my first American car I am really pissed that a company that advertises like Ford puts out such a piece of sh_t!!!!!!!! The car can not be repaired. Ford has spent over $2k trying to repair a problem their engineers say is normal. Never buy a Ford. Never I say NEVER buy a Ford. Ford does not stand behind their products. Ford=SH_T Period. I have been contacted by Ford and they told me that they cant HELP me. I need some assistance with my Lemon. Ford Mustangs looks good but runs like SH_T. Sincerely Moses Gilliam, owner of a an unsafe ford product that shimmys at all speeds. I hope my 8 month old child or my family does not get killed if those tires should explode causing the car to flip over and end our time here on Earth.

- , Silver Spring, MD, USA