1.7

2004 Ford Mustang suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Mustang:

2004 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Sep 182011

Mustang 6-cyl

September 18, 2011: While exiting an interstate, I began to go around the cloverleaf of my exit, less than 15 mph, and the back end of my Mustang very quickly fishtailed spinning me all the way around. I ended up facing the people behind me, who fortunately were going as slowly as I was. Fortunately I was able to stop just short of hitting a concrete barrier wall. There was a very light rain, and the roads were wet. I have all new tires. I've had this problem since we purchased the vehicle, and have fish-tailed before, but never spun completely around. Completely terrifying.

- Benton, AR, USA