2004 Ford Mustang suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Mustang:

2004 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Apr 132010

Mustang 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2004 Ford Mustang. The rear axle housing was corroded and rusted which the contact noticed after a routine maintenance. The contact called the dealer who stated there were no recalls. The manufacturer was not notified. The failure mileage was 15,000. Updated 04/08/11

- Butler, PA, USA

Oct 232004

Mustang 6-cyl

I brought this car on 07/07/04. At three months that I brought the car I notice that the car wasn't driving right the car doesn't stay straight on the road. I goes sideways as I drive. I tried to fix the car many times and it still drives the same way. Also the hood is not put on properly. I want to cancel the purchase of this car. Is giving me to many problems and it is just costing me more money.

- Houston, TX, USA

Nov 052004

While driving 5-60 mph steering wheel would pull to the right. Dealership was notified, but did not resolve the problem.

- Kernersville, NC, USA