9.3

2. repair/seal grommet (1 reports)
  3. replace roof (1 reports)
2006 Ford Mustang accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Mustang:

2006 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 122011

Mustang Conv 3.3L V6

Just really confusing to me..convertible top that the back window separates out after 5 years and will cost me $1525.00 to fix. Ford seems to think that is reasonable. I had my Ranger pick up for 15 years bfore giving to my son...will I need to replace it twice more in the next 10 years? The separation flooded my interior and caused damage to my carpet; not just that musty moldy smell but caused the carpet to tear right in front of the back seat. I didn't use matts for a couple of months to allow water to dry up and the front driver side carpet is ripped. Will I need to replace that twice more in ten years?

I'm still making payments on the car!

- , Palm Springs, FL, USA

Dec 212010

Mustang 4.0L V6

WHEN IT RAINS WATER FLOODS IN FROM SOMEWHERE UNDER THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT ONTO THE PASSENGER SIDE FLOOR. WHEN PARKED ON A ANGLE IT WILL FLOOD INTO THE TRUNK. I HATE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Oakland, California, USA

Aug 172009

Mustang GT 4.6L V8

There is a water leak in the front passenger area. Numerous TSB's out on this type of problem and dealer says it is most likely plugged drain due to tree residue. I hardly think so. No other vehicles experience this and they are parked in the same areas daily. Service was good and problem supposedly remedied, but to tell me it was not related to the TSB's is an insult.

- , Buford, GA, USA