2006 Ford Mustang wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Mustang:

2006 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Feb 012014

I came to a stop, looked to my left. Saw no car, and proceeded to leave to make a left. Car struck me on the left fender. Heard a long sound with white smoke all in the car that came from air bag, my face was struck so hard by the air bag that it made a large bump on forehead and eyes black in blue swollen with a headache that I've had for some days now. I've had to miss work all week, it also made me neck N side hurt.

- Bakersfield, CA, USA