2009 Ford Mustang drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Mustang:

2009 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Jun 152009

Mustang

I rented a car from thrifty in seattle, and was assigned an almost new Mustang. I found it extremely difficult to brake with my left foot without also hitting the accelerator. The pedals were very close and almost same height. I considered the car undriveable. I exchanged it asap, no surprise to thrifty.

- Granite City, IL, USA