2012 Ford Mustang AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Mustang:

2012 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Apr 302012

Mustang 8-cyl

Issue # 1 brakes: Upgrade "brembo" brakes squeaked about 2 weeks out the dealership. Took it a total of 4 times and dealer could not find the issue, the 5th time, I drove the vehicle and showed service advisor and tech. According to dealer the rear brakes were replaced. The next day, brakes are still squeaking, take it back to dealer where it was repaired a second time, picked up the car, on the 4th day, I was coming to slowing down ready to brake, pushed the clutch and car jolted forward (as if I pushed the gas and let go of the clutch). I did not think anything of it, 5 minutes later, the car started grinding, noise was only heard when driving and would stop as the vehicle came to a stop. A few days after that I was moving car forward, in my driveway, put in first gear, clutch in, as I slowly released the clutch (never touched the gas), and as I tried to brake, the vehicle did not stop, clutch engaged, pushed the brake as hard as I could the car kept moving as if there was pressure on the gas pedal, ended up hitting our SUV parked in front, car still did not stop, actually pushed SUV about 10 feet forward, until I turned off vehicle and used the hand brake. Issue # 2 A/C - when driving the air would come on randomly, full blast, the screen would show exterior temperature at 00, 2 fans would come on, one on each side of the screen displaying 88 degrees (vehicle is not equipped with dual air controls ). this happens random and in the past 4 months I've had the car I have experienced this issue 3 times. - dealer cannot find the problem.

- Bellflower, CA, USA