2013 Ford Mustang body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Mustang:

2013 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 012016

I noticed rust bubbles on the edge on my hood while I was waxing and see that it a issue that Ford should be fixing. I only have 25000 miles on my car.

- Littleton, NH, USA

Feb 012016

Takata recall- I was driving my car on the freeway one day and as I accelerated on the gas going over 60mph my hood began to shake. I have not had any prior problems with my car and this started doing this out of the blue. I pulled over to make sure all the screws were intact and made sure everything underneath my car was intact as well. I did not find any problems. My hood shakes anytime I go over 60mph, and this has been happening for 4 months now. I took my car into a body shop and they test drove and was unsure of the root cause of the problem is. Hood shakes (vibrates) when I drive over 60mph.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Dec 152012

The vehicles interior door panels will rattle while the car accelerates and when the vehicle stereo is playing. The vehice has been in to have this addressed numerous times and multiple dealers are unable to repair the issue. Door panels have been replaced to no avail. This is very distracting and may impair ability to hear what traffic is doing around the vehicle.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

Apr 152013

Mustang 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2013 Ford Mustang. The contact stated that the convertible top would not fully retract. As a result, the contact's vision was blocked traveling in reverse and when changing lanes. The vehicle was taken to a dealer for diagnosis where photos of the failure were taken and sent to the engineering department for further analysis. The vehicle was not repaired. The dealer advised the contact that there was an influx of vehicles of the same make and model that were experiencing the failure. The failure and current mileage was 3,900....updated 05/29/13

- Toledo, OH, USA