2015 Ford Mustang suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Mustang:

2015 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 012015

Mustang

On July 4th, my 2015 Ford Mustang, had a break pedal issue, the pedal would lock and would not allow vehicle to stop. The fist time happen to me wile driving 55 mph and I was lucky because it was early in the morning on a not buy avenue so I was able to top the car with the hand break. However, in the process I was not able to stop at a red light. The tow the vehicle with 882 miles and returned to me with 882 miles. Service was horrible I had purchase the rental car option and the car was not provided to me until the day after the incident. In addition, they only conducted a visual point inspection and reprogrammed the PCM. I spoke to my case manager at Ford and they guarantee that they had resolve the problem and that it would not happen. Unfortunately on August 1st only a month later and at around 1500 miles, the break pedal locked and this time I was involve in an accident. Although I was driving only 35 mph, my vehicle suffer sever damages. I tow the vehicle to Ford and expected a rental car, but they told me that I would have to pay for the rental, which is stupid because my extended warranty should cover the expenses of the rental. I feel lucky that I had the accident at a low speed and I didn't have any injury to my self. However if it would been at a highway speed I could be death and possible many other, due to an issue that I had presented to Ford a month in advance. I hate Ford, I am scare to drive, and every time I hear a honk I panic. Today is a week since the accident and dealership has not even look at the car since they are still waiting on Ford instructions. The dealership excuse is that they need to drive the car to diagnose the issue, however the wheel and tire and the arm that help to give the direction of the car is damage and does not allow them to drive it. Now Ford wants to drive it!!

- Mission , TX, USA