9.9

2016 Ford Mustang brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Mustang:

2016 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Sep 072016

Mustang

Takata recall I been dealing with a electrical problem with my car and its brand new. Every time I get in the car and turn it on and drive for about 5 minutes my music turns off and shows the horse symbol displayed on the screen and it comes back on 10 minutes later. But then sometimes it does that and then the display screen turns black and I can't turn on the radio or anything. And that last for a few hours or so.. it's really getting annoying and something needs to be done.

- Cache, OK, USA

Jun 202016

Mustang

Sitting at a stop light, computer system inside car shuts off but car is still running. Could not turn car off or open the doors. After hitting the unlock button several times I realized I was locked in the car. After about 10 seconds, the system rebooted itself and starting blinking error codes. 37 codes to be exact. This is a safety issue, if there would have been an accident the person inside the car could not get out.

- Aylett, VA, USA