2016 Ford Mustang seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Mustang:

2016 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Mar 012016

Mustang

Steering wheel air bag light on and apparently no replacement bags available

- Escondido, CA, USA

Jan 222016

Mustang

I was involved in an incident where a deer jumped out in front of me. I swerved and my car went through a brick mailbox. My airbags took a while to come out, but when they did I was burned and blistered.

- Sweeny, TX, USA