- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 6 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 9 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
1997 Ford Ranger
Worst 1997 Ranger suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear spring support broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.