- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
1998 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 1998 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken frame2
- rear frame broke2
- rusted frame1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members11
- NHTSA: Structure: Body9
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.