- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 21 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
1998 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 1998 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken frame2
- rear frame broke2
- rusted frame1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members11
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.