- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
1998 Ford Ranger
Worst 1998 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise in differential1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft12
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.