- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 7 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 24 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
1998 Ford Ranger
Worst 1998 Ranger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.