8.0

1. replace fuel filler neck (1 reports)
1999 Ford Ranger fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Ranger:

1999 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Oct 062014

Ranger

The filler neck rusted so bad that I could not get fuel in the truck. It would leak out onto the ground when I was putting fuel into it. The hose would click off as soon as I turned it on, so I could not get very much fuel into the truck. I got the new part on eBay and it was not very hard to install, took about an hour. The old one all most fell out of the truck. It was really, REALLY rusted.

- , Dexter, MI, USA