- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 22 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2000 Ford Ranger
Worst 2000 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.