- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 16 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 55 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition: Module Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.