- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
2000 Ford Ranger
Worst 2000 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.