- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 1 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 3 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 18 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Ranger
Worst 2000 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.