- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 1 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 23 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 25 days ago
2000 Ford Ranger
Worst 2000 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.