- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2000 Ford Ranger
Worst 2000 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.