$1,200.00

1. ford should fix problem as it is an obvious defect in paint (1 reports)
2002 Ford Ranger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Ranger:

2002 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Aug 052007

Ranger 4.0L V6

I have read article after article about defective Ford paint. The company has been aware of this problem, but has hidden it for many years. I have had estimates of $1200 to repair it. I am disabled and on a fixed income and can not afford that. I live in an area that uses a lot of salt on winter roads and I fully expect to have holes in the roof next summer. This will be the last Ford I ever own!!!

Come on Ford, do the right thing!

- , Lisbon, NY, USA