1.9

2002 Ford Ranger brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Ranger:

2002 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Sep 052007

Ranger 4WD 8-cyl

Received a recall on my speed control. Made a appointment at dealership to replace defective part and they disconnected my speed control, but ran out of parts. The dealership and Ford Motor Company have been contacted about the availability of this part[scds] and they tell me January or February 2008. I have been without speed control for over 4 months. As soon as they disconnected my speed control my anti-lock light on dash has been coming on occasionally. The dealership has been informed of this. I am concerned that this could affect my ability to stop or avoid a collision.

- Lee's Summit, MO, USA