- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 2 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 7 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 9 days ago
2002 Ford Ranger
Worst 2002 Ranger suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension23
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.